The Trade Mission Digital Supplier Days Life Science and Engineering 2021 is an Austrian-Irish exclusive digital B2B matchmaking event organized by ADVANTAGE AUSTRIA Ireland in cooperation with Ibec, Life Science Austria, Human Technology Styria and the Enterprise Europe Network Ireland. The event is centered on supply chain diversification in Ireland’s life science and engineering sector.
Meet with Austrian companies specializing in the supply of medical technology, pharma, biotech, digital and engineering solutions for the life science and engineering sector. Discover Ireland’s leading life science sector and connect with potential business partners through our virtual B2B meetings and expert presentations.
Participation is free. Registration is required.
Dr Josef Treml
Head of Advantage Austria Ireland @ Austrian Embassy Commercial Section
Who you will meet
- Austrian companies specializing in supply and sub-supply to the life science and engineering sectors.
- Austrian innovators in the field of medical technology, pharma, biotech and e-health provision.
Who will benefit from this event?
- Irish medical technology, pharma, biotech, engineering and manufacturing companies / distributors
TYPE OF BUSINESS ACTIVITY/PRODUCT
- Medical Technology
During this event, Irish stakeholders interested in supply chain opportunities and diversification in the life science and engineering sectors can use this unique opportunity to introduce, to complement and to match their business requirements, products and technologies with Austrian participants.
- To establish new business contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- To identify potential partners
- To share ideas, experience, and expertise
- To generate new leads
Face-to-Face virtual meetings will take place online on 15 September 2021 on this b2match platform.
- The event is free of charge for Irish participants. Registration is required.
- Registration is open until 15 September 2021.
- Booking of B2B meetings will be possible until 15 September 2021.